Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 questions with Ryan smith

Another great opportunity came about. an interview wth Ryan smith, just want to thank him once again.





Jeff: Whats Your favorite music for riding?

Ryan: Joy Division, 13th Floor Elevators, Ramones

J: if you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?

R: Scarlett Johansson, haha

J: best advice anyone has ever given you?

R: The world ain't got you beat.

J: any goals for this year?

R: travel as much as possible, meet new people, Start college, have fun

J: last major injury?

R: My last major injury was when my hand slipped doing a tuck no hander and managed to knock my tooth completely out of my mouth. The same night, 3 hours later, the doctor at the hospital I went to decided it would be good idea to shove it back in my mouth crooked with no anesthetics. It fuckin' sucked.

Thanks again ryan.

No comments: