Sunday, August 10, 2008

5 questions with dylan smith





So i had the oppurtunity to do a 5 question interview with dylan smith via the interweb and here it is. just want to thank dylan for doing this with me.

Jeff:Whats a day in the life of dylan smith like?

Dylan: Well that depends, during the school year I wake up and struggle to get myself to class. Then I try to take care of any schoolwork that's due the next day. After that I'll usually sit and play the guitar or go riding with some friends if the weathers nice.

J:What made you want to ride bikes in the first place?

D:I always rode bikes when I was younger even before I had any idea what BMX was. One day when I moved to Austin I went into the bike shop with my bro and the guy there told us about a BMX track. We went to check it out and fell in love.

J: Is there anyone on the team you look up to , in life or on a bike?

D:By team I'm guessing you mean fly...yea all the guys on the team completely do their own thing. No one worries about the politics of bike riding or trivial things of that sort. Everyone is super fun to ride with and is carefree and chill.

J: Favorite thing about riding Bikes?

D:Trail sessions

J: Do You thing the brakeless phase will ever die out

D:I don't know, I have some on right now because I just rode empire of dirt, and it's a nice change up. Phases come and go, but we're still all riding bikes.

No comments: